Friday, February 17, 2012

Prowling On Kijiji For Used Furniture

No, I have not lost my mind. I am not shopping for furniture before our move. I have to confess though, I am a Kijiji furniture lurker. The following items were all posted up for free or for sale this week. If only I was in the market....

Table with two chairs $50 - these would look great painted up and a new cover on the seats.

Solid teak coffee table - mid-century modern $50. Likely negotiable on the price.
Open filing system $25 - not sure why I like this so much but I do.
Kitchen cart $30 - great for any small kitchen
Not terrible Free loveseat - hopefully someone will scoop this up.

Slate top table with iron base $20

Dresser $10 - love the handles.


My favorite of the whole bunch - does this just scream "Springtime on the patio"? Wicker Table $40

If you are interested in any of these items all are listed on Edmonton Kijiji.ca. Hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment