Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Adventures In Freecyling

I received this email today after last night free cycling a 4.5 foot Christmas tree (gifted to me by my mother-in law when I already had one), tree skirt and wreath to a nice man named Rod and his two little girls age 4 and 6:

I just want to reiterate my gratitude for the tree and its accessories. It is shining now in our lounge and my kids are very happy.

Thanks a lot,

Rod
PS: You and your husband definitely made our day (... and a good part of our Christmas too)!




1 comment:

  1. Hi - NC Freegan here (TS) - I got a laugh reading your blog. I too am married to a Uke whose family move the NY in the 1950s. She was born in Queens. Must be something about us being frugal and our spouses. Cheers Tammy. -Todd

    ReplyDelete