Saturday, July 11, 2020

Final Post

We came back from the funeral and received some difficult news about my health.  Apparently after an ultrasound and a CT scan it has been determined that I have pancreatic cancer.  There will be an emergency surgery to remove my gall bladder and a spot on my pancreas but in all likelihood they will then determine how much time I've got.  I am taking this healthcare fight private.  To all my blogging friends, I may still read your blogs but please forgive me if I don't comment, I am just numb and have no more words left.  Hugs to all and please, stay safe.  Life is worth living.  I have been blessed with a full and wonderful life, a sweet husband, a family who loves me and a sweet dog who is my constant companion.  Can anyone really ask for anything more?   I am not permitting comments on this post but would just ask that you keep me in your prayers if you are so inclined.

No comments: