1. We had takeout Japanese food last night which fed two adults plus lunch for Hubby today. At $28 I could have bought far more groceries with that money. Frugal Fail. I am going to attempt no eating out until we go on Vacation April 5th. We shall see how that goes as I have been very low energy lately.
2. Due to low energy and lack of watching what I eat I have regained 2 pounds. Need to do something about that.
3. The snowbirds (Canadian Geese, Trumpeter Swans, and Snow Geese) seem to be acting like they are getting ready to fly back to their summer homes. They winter here with our moderate temperatures. That means SPRING IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER! The bunnies are busy cavorting (and pairing up) which also means Spring and we have had a sudden throng of Robins every where you look. I also noticed that the grocery store has opened up their fenced area that they put out plants for the Spring, part of the Joy of living on Vancouver Island. In Alberta this would happen in late May or early June.
4. 90% of the snow we got a week and a half ago (1.5 feet) is melted. It is supposed to be sunny and go as high as 20 degrees Celcius by the end of next week - yay!
5. We just paid an extremely high electricity bill, which hubby was grumpy about. This week he confessed he forgot to turn off the heater in the garage (*he turned it on to get rid of some condensation a few weeks ago, ahem!!!)
6. I have suddenly been reading, a lot. Nothing on TV and now I am addicted to reading again. I am now on my 6th book of the year. Last year I think I read 6 books in total. It is good for the brain!
7. I bought a great pair of pants at the thrift store yesterday for $4. No one can tell me that you cannot live a good life on the cheap (I completely agree with you Van!)
That's all I've got. Have a great weekend everyone!