Tuesday, May 3, 2022

A Post from Tammy's Husband - Dave

This is not an easy post to write, however, I thought it was the right thing to do.  Tammy passed away on Friday. October 22nd, 2021.  As you could probably tell in her most recent posts, she was doing the very best she could battling pancreatic cancer for 18 months.  She passed peacefully knowing that she led a very full life even though it was not as long as we all would had hoped.

In talking with all of her family, friends and colleagues, the word "genuine" has come up regularly.  That most certainly describes Tammy perfectly.  While she did not talk much to me about her BLOGGER friends, I secretly would read her posts out of curiousity.  It became very evident that she had many close relationships with many of you.  


We will all miss her personality, character and sincerity.  Buddy and I will have our memories and pictures that captured our happiness together as a family.  

Thanks to each of you who were her friend.  In her memory, I've attached a video I made for her Celebration of Life.  I will keep this BLOG open for any of you who wish to visit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment