In the spirit of the Liebster however I will share 11 Random facts about me.
1. I moved out from home at age 17 as that was when I graduated high school and I was very independent from a young age - it was not due to a bad relationship with my parent.
2. I am 7.5 years younger than hubby. We have been together for 10 years and married for 7.5 years. Someone once referred to hubby as my Father (he looks young, I have no idea why that happened but he took offence).
3. I never really started cooking from scratch until age 33 when I met hubby and suddenly had four stepkids - six mouths to feed on a part-time basis! Now I am 43 and a way better cook.
4. My favorite color is Coral (cross between pink and orange).
5. The thing I spend the most money on outside of basic living costs: Travel - and never regretted a dollar spent. I plan on enjoying my life and travel is one of the things that makes my heart go pitter patter.
6. I am a dual USA/Canadian citizen as I was born in the Montrose, Colorado, USA but my family moved to Canada when I was six months old. When I was 18 I wanted Canadian citizenship. If you are born in the USA you are always deemed a citizen (even if you want to give it up you can't) therefore I am a dual citizen.
7. My eyes are brown. I only started wearing glasses for driving at age 35 but do not wear them all the time as am nearsighted.
8. I own a hamster, primarily because hubby is allergic to everything else.
9. The number 0ne thing I do to relax is walk by the Ocean.
10. My favorite food is Mexican.
11. I read two or three books simultaneously. Right now I am reading Kiss the Bees by J.A. Jance, A Traitor to Memory by Elizabeth George and The Anodyne Necklace by Martha Grimes. If one gets slow I just read one of the others. Rarely do I ever quit a book as I feel the need to give the author a chance until the end.
I have no idea why the writing in this post went all small and cannot fix it - sorry guys!